Specialized pneumatic air pipe fittings
Welcome to Seal Excel! We are one of the finest suppliers of pneumatic fittings in India. We bring to you an exclusive range of air pipe fittings at unmatched prices. We have experience of more than two decades in this industry. We use the right combination of advanced technology, innovation, technical knowledge to design and develop products that are exceptionally ideal for an array of applications.
The pneumatic air pipe fittings at Seal Excel are thoughtfully made taking into consideration the requirements and various configurations of pneumatic systems. They are quality tested under various conditions. The simplistic design, excellent control, and precision fit of these fittings in pneumatic cylinders prevent leakages and ensure superior connectivity.
Our product range includes:
- Stainless-Steel Push In Fitting: The stainless steel push-in fittings are easy to connect and suitable for multiple applications. They are similar to compression fittings and can disconnect and reconnect as and when required.
- Stainless-Steel Push-On Fitting: Pneumatic Systems involving low pressure can be optimally connected with a stainless steel push-on fitting.
- Stainless Steel Precision Fitting: Stainless Steel precision fitting has a compact design and impeccable resistance to a corrosive environment.
- Flow Control Regulators: Flow control regulators are also known as quick exchange valves. They are intricately made to suit low-pressure pneumatic system applications.
- Quick Exhaust Valves: The Quick exhaust valve provides rapid exhaust of controlled air. They can be placed on an air cylinder after the valve.
- Pneumatic Check Valves: The pneumatic check valve ensures that the flow is in one direction. It prevents the chances of reverse flow in the system.
- Quick Connect Couplings: Quick Connect Couplings provides a swift connection to transfer fluids. They are easy to connect, reconnect, as well as disconnect.
- Needle Valves: Needle valves can regulate the flow of a substance through a pneumatic system. The pneumatic air pipe fittings enable one to fully control the flow and pressure in a pneumatic system.
The size of pneumatic air pipe fittings is determined by the size of the vessel it is connected to. The size of pipe and hoses are measured based on the inside diameter and outside diameter.
Pneumatic fitting is the parts that are used to connect various sections of pipes, tubes, and hoses in a pneumatic system
Pneumatic fittings are also known as a push to connect fittings. They prevent leakages. The internal lock of fittings pneumatic clamps automatically to immediately secure push connection.
Yes, National Pipe Thread Tapered are similar to pneumatic fittings. They are used to connect devices and tubing in pneumatic systems.