Pipe fittings are generally used to connect tubes and pipes in various industrial piping systems. These pipe fittings should be adaptable to different shapes and sizes, so that they can serve a number of purposes, such as regulating fluid flow. Pipe fittings allow the piping lines to run under a structure, around a corner, or in any direction that is required.
Types of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings:
The broader classification of pipe fittings depends on whether they connect pipes using threads or slip-fits. Metal pipe fittings utilize threads to attach two different piping structures. Examples of fittings that can be used to connect different parts of the piping system include:
- Caps and Plugs
What are Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings?
Stainless steel is a type of steel that exhibits high resistance to corrosion. The steel is self-repairing as it gets a protective coating due to the formation of a passive oxide film. The resistance property of this protective layer increases with increase in chromium content and the level of molybdenum. Typically, the standard alloys of stainless steel that is applicable for piping contain a chromium content of 17-18% and a nickel content of 8-12%.
Why to Opt for Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings from Sealexcel?
Sealexcel is a well-renowned and reputed company which primarily focuses on providing customers with products of high quality and flawless precision. We, at Sealexcel, undertake the manufacture of a large variety of high-quality SS pipe fittings. The wide portfolio of fittings and valves that are provided by Sealexcel are adequately designed to fulfill specific purposes and are capable of withstanding intense industrial applications and environments of extreme pressure along with our assurance of efficiency and safety.
The large range of SS pipe fittings at Sealexcel is accessible in accordance with needs of our clients from the industry. Some of the primary features are listed below:
- The valves, adapters, and fittings are designed and manufactured using the Stainless Steel 316 material.
- The raw materials used in the construction of our pipes and fittings not only conform to the industry specified requirements but also surpass our own standards of high quality.
- Our fittings meet the international specification requirements for high- quality products and testing criteria.
- The size range of the units stretch from around 0.125 to 1 inch.
- In addition to the pipe fittings having threads designed using Pipe Taper features, the fittings are also BSP and ISO certified.
- The bar stock is used to manufacture the straighter pipe fittings while the crosses, elbows, and tees pipe fittings are extensively designed and manufactured using close grain forgings.
- Operating parameters having a pressure rating around 10,000 PSIG are used to manufacture the SS pipe fittings.
- The design of the pipe fittings enables them to withstand a temperature rating up to 426O C.
- Our stainless steel pipe fittings are high quality, precision, consistency, and delivered on time. We provide prompt and accurate help to our valuable customers via our customer care services.
As pipe and fittings manufacturers, Sealexcel strives to specifically supply durable, highly accurate as well as safe products to our prestigious clients. Designing of the pipe couplings, fittings and adapters are designed to imitate the rigorous procedures of quality control, which are in line with ISO 9001:2000 standards.
The design of pipe fittings is done to guarantee zero-leak efficiency as well as complete safety of the system in a widespread variety of industrial environments, such as gas, petrochemical, oil, chemical industries, and power generation. A wide range of pipe couplings, fittings and adapters are accessible, thus allowing the clients to make a choice as per their needs.
Sealexcel is a well-established name familiar across various industrial sectors owing specifically to the reliability and durability of our Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings. Sealexcel’s Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings are resistant and durable and adhere closely to the standards of high quality, thereby making Sealexcel a leading manufacturer of Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings.
More details regarding various types of Pipe Fittings manufactured by Sealexcel can be found on Sealexcel’s portfolio of precision Pipe Fittings and adapters. Through well-designed researches and studies, we keep upgrading our wide range of products and deliver cutting edge solutions to all our customers.